Sometimes figures are stronger than words. Here are the facts
- 25% of The Netherlands daily internet usage is via a mobile telephone
- In 2010, the amount of mobile websites increased by 600%
- 64% of European adults shop digitally.
- In 2014, smartphones will bypass desktop computers for internet usage.
More interesting facts:
- Mobile Publications are used to inform and inspire
- Tablet Publications are used to purchase products online
- Social publications are used to share information
These are developments that no company can afford to miss out on. People have constant access to sites that compare and review products. In other words, a decision point (for example, deciding to buy) can easily take place in a waiting room or at home on the couch. Websites should therefore be optimized for smartphones and tablets. Online publisher has developed a propriety solution.
How we publish online?
Online Publisher has the solution to make PDFs accessible for mobile. The solution includes functionalities such as: zoom, word search, page overview, chapter headings, links to external sites, internal links and a library function (switching between multiple publications). Through automatic detection, the PDF will immediately adapt to the screen of the smartphone, accommodating for both portrait and landscape orientation.
How would this look online?
Take a look at some of our examples. (check them on your smartphone)